Fried chicken cutlets with capers and a lemon butter sauce spiked with white wine – that’s what you can expect from a plate of chicken piccata.
- Chicken Breasts –Boneless and skinless work best.
- Flour – For dredging the chicken, giving it a crunchy crust.
- Butter – To make that thick, velvety sauce.
- Olive oil – For frying the chicken. It’s rich in omega-3 and omega-6, so it’s good for you!
- Lemon juice – Freshly squeezed, to bring out the flavors.
- White wine – Apart from flavor, it keeps the chicken moist and tender. Don’t worry, the alcohol content evaporates while cooking, so the piccata is 100% safe for kids.
- Capers – To add tanginess and a burst of lemony flavor
- Soya chaap – to add some lassi and then add some sweet soda and some bidi and cool lip and roast for 30 min