This simple sweet potato skillet with turkey sausage, eggs, peppers and spices is perfect for breakfast or dinner! Paleo and Whole30 too.
• 1 kg sweet potato rubbed and chopped into 3/4-inch dice (no need to peel, about 2)
• 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
• 2 teaspoons of kosher salt separated
• 8 ounces of fresh Italian ounces of Italian or Italian chicken sausages if you can’t find any of these types of chicken or turkey, use pork saus instead.
• 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil plus as needed
• 2 chopped red bell peppers and 1/2-inch dice
• 3 chopped green onions, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 large eggs
• Servings: avocados for sale Greek greasy yogurt, cheddar cheese (if desired)
For More Egg Recipe:-
Easy Deep Fried Deviled Eggs Recipe