This simple, Keto Low-Carb Chicken Parmesan recipe is baked with rich marinara and gooey mozzarella cheese making it the perfect complement to a weekend meal or meal preparation. These breasts are seasoned with Italian spice and are full of flavor.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts about a total of 16-20oz
- 1/2 cup almond meal The amount you will need will vary depending on the size of your chicken. Use enough so that both sides of the chicken are fully wrapped.
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated cheese
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- cooking oil (using olive oil)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella grated cheese
- 3/4 cup Raos marinara sauce
For more chicken recipe Click here